Home

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pls help

These are some pics of Danielle and my grandkids.  I have to go to court Friday in order to get visitation rights for my grandchildren.  The other grandparents are denying me (and just about everyone else) to visit them and are isolating them.  My daughter is still being held in jail.  Been almost a year now and they haven't even set a trial date!  I had to pay a lawyer $500 to represent me Friday, which thanks to help from friends and family I was able to do but still broke me.  Danielle is being held in a jail that charges for everything.  I have been paying her "rent", which is $1 per day, $10 for anytime she visits doctor, $5 for medications, if she even wants a pack of mustard she has to pay 15 cents for it. Any donation, even $5, will be greatly appreciated.  Pls.  This is so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment